The authors carefully examine positions taken by evangelical scholars on seventeen seminal issues. They lay out the biblical, theological, and philosophical arguments for each position in point-counterpoint fashion and discuss possible objections.
Across the Spectrum: Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology - Parable Christian Stores
The second edition retains the helpful features of the first edition and adds an appendix that addresses thirteen peripheral issues in contemporary evangelicalism. Paul, Minnesota.
Gregory A. Paul, Minnesota, where average attendance has grown to 5, since he helped plant the church in Boyd , Paul Rhodes Eddy.
ISBN 13: 9780801037931
Format: Digital. Publisher: Baker Academic.
ISBN: Tap on a feature to learn more. Linked Verses Did your resource mention a passage of Scripture, but you can't remember what the verse says? Boyd and Paul R.
- You might also like….
- Das Lebensspiel und wie man es spielt: The Game of Life and How to Play It (German Edition)!
- In His Steps?
- Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology.
- An Elementary Approach to Homological Algebra (Monographs and Surveys in Pure and Applied Mathematics).
- Across the Spectrum Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology by Boyd Gregory a Eddy Paul R.
Eddy Publisher: Baker Evangelical thinkers in recent years have thrust differing and sometimes nontraditional views on the doctrine of God, the composition of the human person, and the nature of hell into the spotlight. Across the Spectrum, written by Bethel College theologians Gregory Boyd and Paul Eddy, offers a service to the church by carefully examining the various positions taken by evangelical scholars on eighteen seminal issues--both classic concerns and those of more contemporary interests.
Rather than taking sides, however, the authors give readers the resources they need to make up their own minds. Among the many topics discussed are baptism, the nature of the self, the foreknowledge and providence of God, the interpretation of Genesis , the destiny of the unevangelized, and the nature of hell. In the spirit of the popular four-views books, Boyd and Eddy carefully lay out the biblical, theological, and philosophical arguments for each position and then discuss possible objections.http://redex.ru/img/mewukik/2113-ecouter-messagerie.php
ISBN 13: 9780801022760
Each chapter also includes a bibliography. A helpful appendix touches on nine additional issues. Across the Spectrum will surely be an indispensable resource for students, professors, pastors, and anyone who wants to make sense of the issues facing today's church.
- Across the Spectrum: Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology !
- Across the Spectrum: Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology!
- Verdis Opern: Ein musikalischer Werkführer (Becksche Reihe) (German Edition);
- How to achieve any goal in only 7 steps.
- Book Information.
- Koorong | Unsupported Browser?
ISBN: You might also like…. An Exploration of Christian Theology. Simple Pursuit. Outlaw Christian.
Related Across the Spectrum: Understanding Issues in Evangelical Theology
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved